Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sunglasses

So I told my wife that she might want to wear sunglasses around the house this weekend as I will be using the strobe/flash all weekend! It's a long weekend and I plan to do some practicing. Here's a sobering thought: I have everything I need right now to start a real estate photography business. Everything. 

I've got the camera, lenses, flash and accessories, studio umbrella, and a little bit of know how. That's what I plan on ramping up on this weekend. Practical know how. I hope to do several Strobist assignments with my new toys. I will be posting some of my shots on this site for all to see. At this point there really isn't anyone paying attention but that's okay, since the blog is for me really.

I'm excited about this new business I'm planning but like I said earlier, nervous. I probably have what I need in the know how arena right now to do a "good enough" job, but people normally don't pay for good enough. They will gladly pay for great and superb.

Then again, I also want to get some photos for a halfway decent portfolio.

This is pretty exciting for me. I continue to kick myself for taking so long to do it. Why did I wait so many years and waste it on making money online??

No comments:

Post a Comment